This manifesto is organised by the 14 themes linked below.
We are happy to work with other groups to achieve our objectives. What we as Dover and Deal Green Party (DDGP) can present is our direction of travel.
Our focus is on Dover District Council (DDC) but we need the co-operation of other levels of government – especially Kent County Council (KCC).
There is no doubt that we are at a crossroads and DDC urgently needs an effective opposition.
14 Themes of Dover and Deal Geen Party Action Plan
- Action on Climate Emergency
- Open Government
- Improving Democracy
- Value for Money
- Policies to Support Local Business
- Planning Policy that Works
- No to Fracking
- Yes to support for electric cars
- A Plastics Free Council
- Ending Live animal exports
- Better Air Quality
- Support for Bus Transport
- Better Amenities – Especially For Young People
- Universal Credit and Other Benefits