DDC needs a clear policy on electric charging facilities.
There needs to be more public charging points. In residential streets no-one should be more than a few hundred yards from a charger.
A franchised bus service could ensure that when old buses are withdrawn they are replaced with electric buses.
This article covered one of the 14 Themes of Dover and Deal Geen Party Action Plan:
- Action on Climate Emergency
- Open Government
- Improving Democracy
- Value for Money
- Policies to Support Local Business
- Planning Policy that Works
- No to Fracking
- Yes to support for electric cars
- A Plastics Free Council
- Ending Live animal exports
- Better Air Quality
- Support for Bus Transport
- Better Amenities – Especially For Young People
- Universal Credit and Other Benefits